July 26, 2017
Loan consolidation involves bringing together all your loans into one loan that is paid back with a lower interest and minimum monthly repayments. You will find this helpful when you have several loans including student loans. It is a fact that most people have student loans and even after college, you still have to pay while also trying to access other loans like mortgage loans. When you have all these loans on your list of repayment, it can at times become very uncomfortable. Today, you can find lenders to help you out by them offering you direct loan consolidation services. You will have the opportunity to settle all your loans and only remain with one combined and affordable loan.
Lenders are comfortable giving you lower interest rates as they will be expecting you to pay the amount over a long period of time. However, you have the option of choosing between a secured and unsecured loan. This will depend on your current financial status. You are eligible for loan consolidation whether you have a good or bad credit score. Most people go for these loans because of the easy requesting process and fast approval.
Secured and Unsecured Loan Consolidation
Secured loan consolidation requires you to provide collateral to your lender. The type of collateral is not limited so you can even use the option of refinancing your house. Most people prefer this because the interest rates will be much lower.
- Unsecured direct loan consolidation is when you qualify for a loan without providing any collateral. However, most creditors would want you to have a high credit score. Lenders we will connect you to will be able to offer you a loan without considering your credit profile. You will also not be risking any assets.
You will be expected to meet a few basic requirements before your loan is reviewed and approved. The requirements include:
Be ready to take some time to look through a wide range of lenders before you find one who is suitable for you.
- Make a list of all your loans.
- Be at least 18 of age.
- Have a source of regular income as proof of your capability to pay back. This is a very important requirement. If you convince a lender of your stable income status, he is likely to review and approve your loan consolidation request.
- Be a legitimate member of your respective state.
How Direct Consolidation Works
- Consolidation is ideal for all your multiple loan problems. Lenders working with us will calculate your loan based on the information you provide. They will be able to offer you an amount with interest related to your income potential and period of payment. Actually, the amount you will pay at the end of your loan period will be significantly low as compared to not consolidating your loans. You will be able to cut down on your monthly expenses and therefore it will be easier to keep track of your spending.
- Lenders know that it will not make any sense if they offer you a loan that is going to be more costly that what you are currently paying your other creditors. Remember to choose only a loan consolidation that is going to pay your loans in full.
- Direct loan consolidation will ease your budget. This is because you will only be paying for one loan and attending to your other bills without stress.
- If you want your loan consolidation plan to work well, you should not take out any other loans. It is better to cut down on your unnecessary monthly expenses than to take out another loan just to meet such needs. Taking out other loans will lead you to another state of having several loans you cannot afford to pay. When you cannot afford to pay, you will be creating a worse credit profile.
The Effective Strategy of Direct Loan Consolidation
- With consolidation, you will be having a plan that suits you. Lenders will be giving you an opportunity to get a new loan at new affordable rates. Remember that when you have several loans that you cannot pay, you may be forced to file bankruptcy.
- You will have a chance to get into a flexible agreement that is meant to help you out of your financial crisis.
- With us, you will have a wide range of lenders to choose from. All of them always offer their services in different ways but all have the objective of making you financially comfortable.
- Most people find it easy to go for another loan and use it to pay the other loan. This is an addictive habit that will only land you in more financial trouble. The best option is to identify the entire loan you have and then consider looking for a direct lender to give you a consolidated loan. With this, you will not worry about defaulting any of your current loans and risk being listed on the credit defaulters’ list.
Handling Your Consolidation Choice
- The first thing you need to do is make a comprehensive list of all the loans you owe. You can use your statement to find out all of them and the exact payments. Analyze the different interest rates and get the total. This will help you know how much you need as a consolidated loan.
- Lenders will insist that consolidation is effective and a fast solution for your loan situation. It is always a right option especially if you have a poor credit score. You will also be able to get financial advice that will be helpful in future.
- You will be dealing directly with your lender, hence you are able to negotiate as much as possible. Just ensure you first choose a good lender first.
- Ensure that you have set out a plan on how you are going to pay back your new direct loan consolidation amount. Even though we will be connecting you to lenders who do not approve based on credit scores, it is important to pay him back on time. Their terms are affordable enough for you not to default. Actually, they want to assist you to build a better credit profile.
- It is important that you properly assess your current financial status. Check your latest credit report. With this in mind, you will be able to narrow down your list of lenders and finally settle for the best among them.